There are generally two reasons that you will see this message:
- You are new to the system and you haven't set your GoSecure/EDT account information or you selected "I don't know" when the wizard prompted you for your information.
- You have been using CabMD successfully for sometime but you are suddenly seeing this message now.
In either case, the method for fixing this issue is the same:
- Using the mouse, click the "settings" button for the care provider that has the issue.
- Scroll down to the section titled "Care Provider's GoSecure Account" and verify that both the username and password are correct.
- To remove the warning and to cause CabMD to attempt to connect at the next interval, you must click the "Connected to MOH?" checkbox. This will cause our automated system to attempt to connect at the next possible connection window. If this option isn't selected, we will never attempt to connect. This could leave files waiting to be uploaded when you might expect them to have already been sent.
How to verify an account with the Ministry of Health
Your GoSecure account may require, at times, to be reset or unlocked. Accounts can be locked for a variety of reasons, but usually it's because someone or something attempted to connect too many times, and failed. This is easy to fix. To correct this, you'll need:
- To know the care providers "security code word". If you don't know it, you'll need the care provider to release it to you (only if you are an employee of the physician or are responsible for the billing) or the care provider needs to perform the next step.
- To visit the GoSecure Website at https://www.edt.health.gov.on.ca and use the "Forgot Password" link if needed.
- When all else fails, the person correcting the issue needs to call the EDT Support Helpdesk, available at 1-(800)-262-6524 or (613)-548-7981 and tell them that you need to "reset the password for your GoSecure account". They will ask you the account username, which is the one that always begins with "MOH". One you get the temporary password, enter that in by following steps 1,2 and 3 above.